Reach is looking for full time Food Ambassadors to join their team at Heathrow Airport.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an international Customer Care Team, represent Heathrow at the highest standards and work in vibrant, dynamic and ever-growing environment.
The Food Ambassador role will also provide you with excellent experience, supporting global airlines.
£18,500 a year
20 days paid Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Uniform and Samsung device for reporting
Great opportunity's to grow and develop within the company.
Full training will be provided
Must be able to commit to shift pattern of early and late shifts (6am-2pm) and (1:30pm-9:30pm) including weekends.
The responsibilities include:
– Customer care:
– Taking food orders from passengers waiting at the gates and then checking and collecting the orders from the caterers.
– Assisting all passengers with their enquiries in a polite and professional way by providing them with directions for transfers to other terminals, for Airline desks, toilets, restaurants, gates and information desks.
Ensuring the electronic paperwork and administration work is completed accurately and contributing to improve the passenger shopping experience by providing constant feedback and consistently report to the Terminal Managers.
To be considered for this role you need to:
– Be able to work 5 shifts a week, a mixture of early and late shifts (6am-2pm) and(1:30pm-9:30pm) including weekends.
– Have previous experience of working in a customer service and role
– Be passionate, energetic and able to inspire passengers
– Be professional and courteous
– Go the extra mile to ensure 100% passenger satisfaction
– Be proactive, driven and willing to hit and exceed expectations