Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Tactical Passenger Ambassador to join our business. The role will be working with our client Heathrow. The majority of the role of the Tactical Passenger Ambassador will involve interacting with passengers, assisting them to shop and telling them about offers and promotions across the Terminal.
Employed by REACH on a part time contract for 3 shifts a month with the opportunity for overtime when we have ongoing projects.
You will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for
· Building and developing customer relationships and driving brand awareness. Heathrow lease concessions to a number of key retailers at each terminal. These retailers participate in promotions that you will need to bring to life for the general public. Retailers include – Harrods, Sunglass Hut, WH Smith, Boots, World Duty Free and many restaurants and fashion brands
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that firmly believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. The right candidates will be bright, articulate and motivated to exceed targets.
Ideally you will have experience within a sales or a retail background, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors. You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- Ensure maximum awareness of promotions within the terminal
- To maximise sales opportunities by creating an impact with all passengers post security. Approach all passengers with a smile and a benefit statement regarding the promotions on offer.
- Assist all passengers with any enquires in a polite and professional way.
Role Requirements: (role dependant include anything required but not already mentioned)
- Ability to work a mixture of early and late shifts, starting from 6am-2pm and 1:30pm-9:30pm
- Able to provide 5 year reference history to obtain an airside pass to work at Heathrow.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.