Regional Field Manager – Kraft Heinz
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Field Manager to join our business. The role will be working with our client Kraft Heinz.
Employed by ShopSmart, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for managing a team of Field Sales Executives in the Grocery sector. Building and developing the team to enhance customer relationships, accelerating brand performance in terms of awareness, event and display execution, driving sales to enhance turnover and increase market share.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that firmly believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. The right candidates will be bright, articulate and motivated to exceed targets.
You will have field management experience within a sales, FMCG or a retail background, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with relevant sector experience.
- To professionally recruit, manage, direct and motivate a team of Field Sales Executives.
- To enforce all agreed field performance standards, procedures and systems ensuring that deadlines are met and that all company policies are applied throughout the Field Sales team.
- To work in conjunction with the Account Controller to provide strategic direction to the account adding value and driving commercial development initiatives.
Role Requirements summary:
- To carry out monthly team meetings in order to discuss results, provide training and to give direction on key strategic priorities for the forthcoming period
- To carry out individual performance appraisals and implement personal development plans
- To carry out individual Development Days and coaching sessions in the field in order to improve performance
- To ensure the team’s achievement of sales and distribution targets across each period
- Responsible for the training and development of Field Sales Executives
- Regular analysis of team performance in conjunction with data insights and production of weekly and monthly reports as agreed with line manager
In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, Laptop, mobile phone, fuel card, bonus scheme and contributory pension scheme.