“You love the buzz and the energy of a busy, modern and vibrant airport like Heathrow – So many different people from So many different parts of the world that are travelling for So many different reasons!
It is incredibly exciting but maybe also a little scary and overwhelming.
You hope for an easy, uninterrupted and enjoyable journey.
You also wish that someone was available to competently answer all the questions you may have once you are in the terminal- Which gate is yours and where is it? Where can you get a burger from? Where are the restrooms and is there a water fountain for you to refill your bottle? You also need someone that can quickly show you where exactly to find that gift for mum you want to buy before you take off.
Now imagine YOU are that person – the Passenger Ambassador that has all these answers!
If you are a positive and energetic person, if customer service is your passion and you love to be of service to others – then you belong with us!
You will have the opportunity to assist many passengers with everything the airport has to offer – from basic facilities to global premium and luxury brands and drive the footfall / maximise every sales opportunity.
£21,944 a year
A chance to earn a monthly bonus
20 days paid Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Uniform and Samsung device for reporting
Great opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
Full training will be provided
The responsibilities for this role fall into three main areas:
– Customer care: Assisting all passengers with their enquiries in a polite and professional way by providing them with directions for transfers to other terminals, for Airline desks, toilets, restaurants, gates and information desks.
– Sales: Liaising and developing strong relationships with all stores across all terminals, providing passenger with excellent knowledge about brand presence, approaching all passengers and assist them with any particular shopping request, guide and escort passenger offering a unique and tailored shopping experience.
– Administration: Ensuring the electronic paperwork and administration work is completed accurately and contributing to improve the passenger shopping experience by providing constant feedback and consistently report to the Terminal Managers.
To be considered for this role you need to:
– Speak fluent Arabic or Mandarin
– Be able to work 5 shifts a week, a mixture of early and late shifts (6am-2pm) and (1:30pm-9:30pm) including weekends.