Reach is looking for full time talented Japanese, Portuguese or Arabic speaking Passenger Ambassadors to join their team at Heathrow Airport.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an international Sales and Customer Care Team, represent Heathrow at the highest standards and work in vibrant, dynamic and ever-growing environment.
The Passenger Ambassador role will also provide you with excellent retail experience, supporting global premium and luxury brands to drive the footfall and maximise every sales opportunity.
£18,500 a year
A chance to earn a monthly bonus
20 days paid Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Uniform and Samsung device for reporting
Great opportunity's to grow and develop within the company.
Full training will be provided
Must be able to commit to shift pattern of early and late shifts (6am-2pm) and (1:30pm-9:30pm) including weekends.
The responsibilities for this role fall into three main areas:
– Customer care: Assisting all passengers with their enquiries in a polite and professional way by providing them with directions for transfers to other terminals, for Airline desks, toilets, restaurants, gates and information desks.
– Sales: Liaising and developing strong relationships with all stores across all terminals, providing passenger with excellent knowledge about brand presence, approaching all passengers and assist them with any particular shopping request, guide and escort passenger offering a unique and tailored shopping experience.
– Administration: Ensuring the electronic paperwork and administration work is completed accurately and contributing to improve the passenger shopping experience by providing constant feedback and consistently report to the Terminal Managers.
To be considered for this role you need to:
– Speak fluent Japanese, Portuguese or Arabic
– Be able to work 5 shifts a week, a mixture of early and late shifts (6am-2pm) and (1:30pm-9:30pm) including weekends.
– Have previous experience of working in a customer service and sales role
– Be passionate, energetic and able to inspire passengers
– Be professional and courteous
– Go the extra mile to ensure 100% passenger satisfaction
– Be proactive, driven and willing to hit and exceed expectations