Are you looking for flexible work that will fit around your life?
Are you a stickler for detail or are you passionate about improving sales in store?
Are you an experienced sales person in the convenience sector, cafes, pubs etc?
Are you self-employed? Looking for regular work?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, we are looking for someone just like you!
We have a number of exciting sales and merchandising activities coming up over the coming months that require a highly talented and experienced team. We are looking to expand our sales & merchandising team to offer greater coverage to a number of our clients.
Flexforce work with the largest brands in the FMCG sector offering you the chance
• To represent and sell a wide variety of products into the independent and convenience sector – ranging from confectionery, beverages, non-food and many more
• To give their products the visibility they need to maximise their full sales potential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in FMCG sales – selling directly from a car or van within the Convenience channel
• A passion to maximise sales in store within the Grocery & High Street channels
• A good sales instinct and ability to sell a variety of products
• Experience in recording results using either online reporting or reporting via a phone app.
All Flexforce roles are full expenses paid and offer competitive rates of pay with a realistic chance to earn bonus. If relevant a van be provided should the activity require it.
All of our Flexforce sales positions are on a self-employed basis, this gives you flexibility in accepting roles that suit your circumstances and also means that you are responsible for the tax and national insurance elements of your pay. Flexforce offers full support to our field teams and will give you the relevant briefing to complete any role to the best of your ability.
These roles are a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best known brands in the UK on a regular basis.