Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
Reach is a software enabled, sales and marketing business with offices in the UK, Ireland, Germany and America. We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team in the UK, supporting our client Britvic
The Account Executive role is the heart of the administrative, data and support process for our teams and clients.
This is a diverse and varied role based in our HQ in Woking.
Role Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Using internal and external EPOS sales, contextual information and other relevant sources to reveal commercial opportunities
· Summarise market reports and distribute to relevant parties
· Create monthly and quarterly performance review presentation deck
· Update weekly and monthly reports for example but not limited to KPI reports, promotional compliance, dashboards, attendance reports and any ad hoc reports for client/team
· Process improvement, review and propose new ways of working for current processes / procedures
· Collate required training documentation for our field teams
· Act as the first point of contact for the client regarding operational queries
· Act as the first point of contact for the field team
· Booking meetings, accommodation and flights for the team
· Ad hoc project support
The successful applicant will need to possess good organisational and communication skills, have good attention to detail, be flexible and able to adapt, and have the ability to manage and prioritise varied demands to agreed standards and timelines. You will need to be able to demonstrate proven skills in using word processing, be proficient in excel and PowerPoint with a good technical understanding.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.